Camp Wahanowin is proud to announce the Wahano-Week session – A unique one-week camp adventure!!
Join us for an amazing introduction to the magic of Camp Wahanowin by spending 7 fun-filled action-packed days at camp. Check out these exciting highlights and details:
- Seven incredible days at camp!
- A Superstar Schedule of our favourite activities!
- Waterskiing, Trapeze, Climbing Wall, Zip-line, Sailing, Creative Arts, Swimming, Water Trampoline, Water Slide, Bungee Trampoline, Sports and so much more…!
- Fabulous Evening Programs including a campfire/sing song, roasting marshmallows and s’mores!
- Caring, mature and enthusiastic staff to make you feel welcome, safe and included!
- 24 hour supervision!
- Every Wahano-Week camper receives a special gift!
Dates: Thursday, July 28th to Thursday, August 4th
Fee: $1,700.00 + $150 bus/baggage, plus HST
Age Group: Campers completing S.K. to Grade 3
Return bus transportation provided. Departure and arrival time TBC.
What to Pack & Medical Form
A Packing List will be sent to you closer to camp, as well as a link to complete a Medical Form online for your camper(s). Please label all belongings and pack all bedding, clothing and toiletries in one duffle bag. The medical form must be completed online prior to your child arriving at camp.