Camp Wahanowin is proud to announce the Camp Green Acres Wahano-Weekender – A unique 4 day/3 night camp adventure for Camp Green Acres campers!!
Join us for an amazing introduction to the magic of Camp Wahanowin by spending 4-days and 3-nights of fun-filled action-packed excitement at camp. Check out these exciting highlights and details:
- 4-day incredible days (and 3-nights) at camp!
- A Superstar Schedule of our favourite activities!
- Waterskiing, Trapeze, Climbing Wall, Zip-line, Sailing, Creative Arts, Swimming, Water Trampoline, Water Slide, Bungee Trampoline, Sports and so much more…!
- Fabulous Evening Programs including a campfire/sing song, roasting marshmallows and s’mores!
- Caring, mature and enthusiastic staff to make you feel welcome, safe and included!
- 24 hour supervision!
Dates: Friday, July 10th to Monday, July 13th
Fee: $345.00 plus HST (includes full camp program, lodging, meals, snacks and transportation to and from camp)
Eligibility: Current Green Acres Campers completing S.K. to Grade 3. Camper can be a registered at ANY TIME during the Summer 2020 season at Green Acres.
Friday Bus departs from Camp Green Acres at (TBC)
Monday: Bus arrives at Camp Green Acres at (TBC)
What to Pack & Medical Form
A Packing List will be sent to you closer to camp, as well as a link to complete your medical form online. Please label all belongings and pack all bedding, clothing and toiletries in one duffle bag. A Medical Form must be completed prior to your child arriving at camp (available online in May).