Camp Wahanowin is thrilled to offer Wahano-One: the one-day camp experience!
Join us for an unforgettable day of fun and excitement! Experience what Wahanowin is all about and still be home in time to get tucked into your own bed!
- Travel to and from camp in a coach bus!
- Participate in a full day of our most popular activities: Waterskiing, Tubing, Trapeze, Climbing Wall and Zipline, Water Park, Arts & Crafts, Bungee Trampolines and a campfire!
- Lunch and dinner in our Dining Hall on the lake!
- Mature, caring and enthusiastic staff!
- Full day supervision!
- Make great new friends!
- Take home a special Wahano-One gift pack!
Schedule of the Day
8:00am: Departure from Silvercity, Richmond Hill
9:30am: Arrive at Wahanowin, special welcome and meet your counsellors
10:00am: Morning camp activities begin (3 activities plus a snack in the morning)
2:00pm: Tuck Shop treats
2:50pm: Afternoon camp activities begin (2 more camp activities)
5:00pm: Back to cabin to pack
6:00pm: Closing Ceremonies
6:30pm: Departure from Wahanowin
8:00pm: Arrival at Home Depot Parking Lot
Date: Saturday, July 27th, 2019
Fee: $95.00* includes transportation to and from camp, full day program and tax
Age Group: Wahano-One Campers must be completing S.K. to Grade 2!
Transportation: Bus departs Silvercity, Richmond Hill (Highway 7 & Yonge St.) at 8:00am. Bus arrives at Home Depot parking lot (NW corner of Red Maple & Hwy 7, East of Silvercity) at approx. 8:00pm
More information: Call 416-482-2600 (Sept-June) or 705-325-2285 (July-Aug).
What to Pack
- One change of clothes (check the weather)
- One bathing suit
- One towel
- One extra pair of shoes (i.e. water shoes, flip-flops) – assuming the camper will be wearing running shoes
- One sweatshirt (weather-dependent)
- One hat
- One refillable water bottle