Camp Wahanowin is proud to announce the Super Summer Sleepover – A unique five day camp adventure!!
Join us for an amazing introduction to the magic of Camp Wahanowin by spending five fun-filled action-packed days at camp. Check out these exciting highlights and details:
- Five incredible days at camp!
- A Superstar Schedule of our favourite activities!
- Waterskiing, Trapeze, Climbing Wall, Zip-line, Sailing, Creative Arts, Swimming, Water Trampoline, Radio Station, Water Slide, Sports and so much more…!
- An exclusive Super Summer Sleepover Reception with Bruce and Patti at their cabin!
- Fabulous Evening Programs including a campfire/sing song, roasting marshmallows and smores!
- Caring, mature and enthusiastic staff to make you feel welcome, safe and included!
- 24 hour supervision!
- Every Super Summer Sleepover camper receives a special prize pack!
Dates: Monday, July 29th to Friday, August 2nd
Fee: $850.00 includes transportation to and from camp, the full program and tax
Age Group: Campers completing S.K. to Grade 3
Monday: Bus departs Silvercity, Richmond Hill (Highway 7 & Yonge St.) at 10:00am
Friday: Bus arrives at Silvercity at: 11:30am
What to Pack & Health Form
A Packing List and Health Form will be sent to you closer to camp. Please label all belongings and pack all bedding, clothing and toiletries in one duffle bag. The camp Health Form must be completed online prior to your child arriving at camp.