Camp Wahanowin is proud to announce the Super Summer Sleepover – A unique five day camp adventure!!
Join us for an amazing introduction to the magic of Camp Wahanowin by spending five fun-filled action-packed days at camp. Check out these exciting highlights and details:
- Five incredible days at camp!
- A Superstar Schedule of our favourite activities!
- Waterskiing, Trapeze, Climbing Wall, Zip-line, Sailing, Creative Arts, Swimming, Water Trampoline, Water Slide, Bungee Trampoline, Sports and so much more…!
- Fabulous Evening Programs including a campfire/sing song, roasting marshmallows and s’mores!
- Caring, mature and enthusiastic staff to make you feel welcome, safe and included!
- 24 hour supervision!
- Every Super Summer Sleepover camper receives a special prize pack!
Dates: Monday, July 27th to Friday, July 31st
Fee: $875.00 includes transportation to and from camp, the full program and HST
Age Group: Campers completing S.K. to Grade 3
Monday: Bus departs Silvercity, Richmond Hill (Highway 7 & Yonge St.) at 10:00am
Friday: Bus arrives at Silvercity at: 11:30am
What to Pack & Medical Form
A Packing List will be sent to you closer to camp, as well as a link to complete your medical form online. Please label all belongings and pack all bedding, clothing and toiletries in one duffle bag. The medical form must be completed online prior to your child arriving at camp.